Professor Daughhetee; Assistant Professors Bell, Bishop, Bloom, DeVane-Hart, Harrington, Jackson, Kincade, J. Mitchell, S. Mitchell, Parker; Instructors Fennell, Petitt.
The Counseling program consists of three different tracks, or emphases. All three tracks are accredited by Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
Family and Consumer Sciences
Exercise and Nutrition Science
- P-12 Physical Education: Alternative Masters (Not available to incoming students)
- P-12 Physical Education: Traditional Masters (Not available to incoming students)
Courses in Health and Human Sciences
ProgramsMaster of Education
- Counseling, Clinical Mental Health, M.Ed.
- Counseling, Couples and Family Counseling, M.Ed.
- Counseling, School Counseling, M.Ed.
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education 6-12, Alternative, M.Ed.
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education 6-12, Traditional, M.Ed.